LOOKING TO ADOPT A CAT?
Maine Coon Near Me
If you’d rather talk to us (and we’d love to hear from you), call our dedicated National Information Line team
We also welcome your thoughts on your experience with us – whether you’ve recently adopted a cat or visited our cattery. Give us your feedback – we’re all ears!
Frequently Asked Questions
CORONAVIRUS AND CATS
Where can I find the latest updates on coronavirus relating to Maine coon Cats and Kittens? Click Here
HOW TO ADOPT A KITTEN/CAT
Thinking about adopting a cat or kitten?We believe in matching the right cat to the right home. That’s why we look at everything from your potential pet’s personality to where you live – creating the perfect match for both cat and owner.
CAT CARE ADVICE
1. Feed your Maine Coon nutritious food
2. Give your Main Coon a supply of clean water
3. Prepare a large litter box or two
4. Give your Maine Coon exercise
5. Play with your Maine Coon
6. Keep your Maine Coon indoors and maybe occasionally outdoors
7. Set up scratching posts around the house
8. Don’t let your Maine Coon get lonely
9. Take your Maine Coon to the vet
Donec sollicitudin molestie
While some situations are unavoidable, there are circumstances where you may be able to keep your cat. For example, if you’re having a baby and are concerned about your cat, did you know that there are plenty of ways to ensure your pet and new arrival get on well? Allergy sufferers will also be surprised to hear that there are easy ways to curb your symptoms.
Send a Message
M-F: 8am – 5pm
S-S: 8am – 7pm
2501/220 Spencer St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia