KittyCoons two years health Guarantee agreement
1. Buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for the kitten and will provide properly for its welfare. Buyer agrees to keep the kitten indoors in a clean and pleasant environment, and with proper nutrition, health care, and companionship.
2. Buyer agrees that this kitten was purchased as a pet (not for breeding or showing), and unless altered before sale, must be spayed or neutered before the age of 12 months old. Buyer assures and guarantees that this kitten will not be used for breeding or stud.
3. Health Guarantee: This kitten is guaranteed of sound health upon delivery or arrival, and for a period of three business days thereafter, if vetted within that time. Failure to have the kitten/cat checked by a licensed veterinarian within three to five business days will void any guarantee in this contract. It is recommended that the new kitten be quarantined during that period and a period of 7 to 10 days after you take them home. If found to be medically deficient with an untreatable or life-threatening problem, this must be reported to the Seller immediately. If professional medical care is given to the kitten during the three to five business days, the Buyer shall be responsible for all veterinary and professional expenses incurred on behalf of the kitten. The Seller is not liable for more than the replacement of the kitten. Upon its return, it will be replaced with another kitten of equal value. The Seller reserves the right to refund the buyer, if no replacement is available at the time of return, Seller will have up to one year to furnish a comparable kitten.
4. The kitten is guaranteed against life-threatening congenital defects for TWO YEARS. Should the animal die within that time as a direct result of a congenital defect, the cat will be replaced ONLY if an appropriate necropsy is performed by a licensed veterinarian and a veterinarian’s certificate is provided as proof of cause of death. A replacement will be made of a cat of comparable quality and value, as available, at the discretion of the Seller. The Buyer must provide the Seller with a copy of the necropsy.
5. The buyer agrees that this cat will at no time be sold, leased, or given to any pet shop, animal dealer, animal research facility, animal shelter, rescue or to anyone who has ever been convicted of neglect of or cruelty to an animal, nor shall it be abandoned. It is the intention of the Seller that the Buyer be a permanent placement. If at any time the Buyer becomes unable to care for the kitten, Seller is given the right of first refusal. If the Seller does not receive the kitten, it is the responsibility of the Buyer to place the kitten in a home that meets the same conditions as stated in this contract. This contract is NOT transferable.
Any legal action which may arise under the terms of this contract will be brought to the COUNTY of the current residence of the Seller, Riggs Maine Coon Cattery. Buyer shall be liable for any court costs and related charges including attorney’s fees associated with Seller enforcing the terms of this contract. This agreement is the entire agreement between parties.
What we do
Kittycoons was founded in 2007 and treats each rescue animal as part of their family. The facility has a strict no-kill policy and any Cats that are too old or too sick to be re-homed are placed in permanent foster care.
Kittycoons offers a variety of services including surgery and medical care for pets with illnesses and injuries, emotional support for neglected pets, desexing, vaccination, deworming, and community outreach to promote responsible pet ownership.
We offer Licenses for our cats and ensure they are 100% healthy.
Kittycoons Registered breeder of Maine coon. All kittycats were elevated inside with children. All colours as well as patterns available.
Spay & Nuter
Kittycoons offers affordable spaying and neutering for cats and dogs at our full-service pet hospitals.
The kitten should be isolated from other pets for at least one week to acclimate to its new surroundings.
- Any changes to the kitten’s diet should be made slowly as sudden changes may result in episodes of diarrhea and stress.
- The kitten should be given frequent and kind human attention with a generous amount of play and exercise.
- The kitten should not be caged with the exception of short-term confinement if necessary—and with a litter box, food, and water provided.
Pet Adoption Notes
Adopting VS BUying
Are you considering adding a cat to enhance your lifestyle, become a loyal companion, or to expand your family of fur babies? Those are all excellent reasons to adopt a cat versus buying one. When you’re ready to do so, there are two ways to go about it. You can purchase a cat from a pet store, breeder, or acquaintance or you can adopt a pet from a shelter, another family, or animal rescue group. We’re huge proponents of adopting a cat into your forever home versus buying one.
How to Find the Perfect Pet
Are you looking for a cat companion that is a perfect match with you and your family, or are you wondering whether a cat will be the right pet for you? We happily help you make the right decision.